Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, May 7, 2010

Pizza Challenge: 7 different pizzas in 7 days!


~Pizza Challenge~
Okay so I once read somewhere that if your husband wanted pizza every night then why not serve him pizza every night? So here  goes a challenge I am setting for myself: to make my husband a different pizza every night for an entire week, pizza is his favorite food in the world so he is very excited about this! I am going to plan out the menu and the do the shopping next week so the challenge will officially start Saturday, May15. Here are some ideas I have: Middle-Eastern Pizza, Spanish Pizza, Pizza de Provence, Mystic Pizza....the list goes on and on. I am going to try and make it fun for the finale with a pizza movie and a special dessert pizza I have created. Some recipes will be new and some old and my daughter is even going to make her own creation one of the nights. And since pizza is really very affordable it will not "up" my grocery bill at all! I am also thinking about doing a themed salad to go with each pizza like our favorite Greek Salad to go with the a Greek Pizza and Zia Chiarina's Buffalo Mozzarella Salad to go with Neapolitan pizza! I will be posting each pizza every night starting Saturday, May 15 so stay tuned......
“You better cut the pizza in four pieces because I’m not hungry enough to eat six.”
~Yogi Berra

5 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Fun! I can't wait to see what you come up with. I'm always looking for more pizza ideas. :-)

Andrea the Kitchen Witch said...

Great idea!! Can't wait to see what great pizzas you create.

Nikki said...

YAY Ann!! This sounds so exciting!!

Ann Minard said...

Tell that to all the skinny Italians....teeheehee..they are the officially the skinniest European country beating out the French! It's all about portion control.

Brenda Christmas said...

Yes, portion control is my downfall. I don't have a salad with my pizza. Pizza is the meal, and I think at a buffet I have enough for about a whole pizza for myself. Shame on me! But it tastes sooooooo good!