Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Just Toppings Pizza! (Low Carb Pizza)

I know I say this every time but this is probably my favorite low carb pizza........ so far.... As you all know I grew up eating homemade pizza every week and continued this tradition in my own household as well but now that I'm eating low carb Ive been missing my pizza fix!  Pizza is my hubby's favorite food so I make it at least twice a week and we've been married 21 years so maybe that old adage is true ~A way to a mans heart is through is stomach~ I still make his pizza the  regular old fashioned way but this is my new favorite way to enjoy my own low carb version!
Ingredients & Tools
If you have a stoneware pan that works best but if not simply use an 8 by 8 brownie pan.
1/2-2/3 cup mozzarella whole milk: enough to cover bottom of pan
1/2 cup marinara sauce
olive oil
oregano (dried)
fresh basil
toppings: pepperoni, bell peppers, mushrooms, sausage.....etc.....
Directions
Preheat oven to 525
Olive oil the pan, add oregano and then add cheese, then sauce, then toppings except for fresh basil, that goes on at the end.
Bake until golden and crispy on edges, add basil and allow to set for a few minutes before diggin in!

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

Can't wait to try this. Yummy!