Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Reheating Bread

 

This is by far one of my most visited and commented on posts which I originally posted back in 2008, who knew that a simple trick on reheating bread would be so popular : ) So in order to celebrate one my most popular posts I decided to add a nice photo.


In order to reheat homemade Hearth, French Baguette, or Italian Bread simply follow these basic rules:

Preheat oven to 350
Place bread in paper bag (I save some from grocery shopping just for this purpose)

Spray the bag with water pretty liberally but do not soak, or you can dampen the bag with water before you place the bread in, thanks Jude for that tip!

Place on pan in oven at 350 for a few minutes (maybe 5-10) but do not “rebake” the bread!

Serve warm and enjoy!

No comments: